Director Organizational Development
Are you looking to contribute as an OD practitioner? A unique opportunity exists to join a growing, creative OD practice within Regeneron. The Director, Organizational Development acts as an internal consulting partner supporting the areas of organizational development, team development, and coaching across our global enterprise. You will work as part of the collaborative OD team to build, align, integrate, and execute programs and processes as part of a strategic human resources function. This is a one of a kind opportunity to join the organization that prides itself on "doing well by doing good!"
- Leads multiple high-impact, complex, projects, programs, initiatives and interventions with senior leadership groups across all areas of the business.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and business leaders to develop OD strategies on such topics as organizational design, change management, strategic planning, and individual coaching.
- Provides 1:1 and group coaching to senior leaders and their teams.
- Intervenes at all levels of system, consults with key stakeholders to assess needs and offer recommendations / solutions to their challenges, and facilitates team performance improvement and change initiatives.
- Assesses the quality and impact of OD initiatives using best practice methods and tools.
- Works with HR Business Partners to develop and grow the HRBP's skills in OD and change management.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Master's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field is required. Deep expertise in process consultation, intervening with teams, and facilitating change initiatives strongly preferred.
- Approximately 15+ years of experience. Proven track record of leading formal Organization Development interventions at different levels of system, consulting with key stakeholders to assess needs, offer recommendations/solutions to their challenges, and build client capability. Formal coaching education and experience required.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
- Knowledgeable about instructional design methodology and application for effective adult learning.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Strong client-service and results orientation.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
Expected Skills In The Following Core Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Drive for Results
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Organizational Agility
- Functional / Technical skills
- Strategic Mindset
- Dealing with ambiguity
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-RE1
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.