Scientist / Senior Scientist, Molecular Biology
Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early stage biotech company that is creating a new class of protein therapeutics that will be delivered systemically but activated locally, with an initial focus in immuno-oncology.
We are seeking a molecular biology Scientist to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will apply their molecular biology skills to multiple projects, focused on the generation and application of display libraries, protein engineering and assay support. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hardworking bench scientist, highly organized and detail oriented. Good communication skills and the ability to contribute to a team effort are critical. We prize diversity and we welcome applicants from industry or academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the heart of Fremont, close to the Burke-Gilman trail and a large selection of neighborhood amenities. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
- Design and characterize libraries for display methodologies
- Design and execute selection strategies for novel protein therapeutics
- Execute molecular assays in support of multiple ongoing programs
- Process and analyze data with an attention to detail
- Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
- PhD in molecular biology or other relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience and proficiency with standard methods of molecular biology and enthusiasm to learn and develop new methods
- Experience in the construction and selection of display libraries is a plus
- Able to contribute effectively as part of a team.
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.