Research Associate – Cell Biology
Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early stage biotech company that is creating a new class of protein therapeutics that will be delivered systemically but activated locally, with an initial focus in immuno-oncology.
We are seeking a Research Associate to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will execute cell-based and biochemical assays in the characterization of novel proteins. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hardworking scientist, highly organized and detail oriented. Good communication skills and the ability to contribute to a team effort are critical. We prize diversity and we welcome applicants from industry or academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the heart of Fremont, close to the Burke-Gilman trail and a large selection of great neighborhood amenities. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
- Develop and execute in vitro assays (such as cell proliferation, cell function, reporter assays, ELISA, and flow cytometry) in support of multiple ongoing programs
- Characterize and QC reagents and track reagent inventories
- Process and analyze data with an attention to detail
- Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
- BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience in laboratory/biotech research.
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a dynamic team environment
- Motivated, detail oriented, and able to contribute effectively as part of a team.
- Hands on experience with methods of cell culture and/or in vitro assays and enthusiasm to learn and develop new methods
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.