PMO Program Manager, HEOR Operations
The PMO Program Manager facilitates the worldwide execution of HEOR strategies and process improvements in collaboration with HEOR Professionals and across HEOR Operations & cross functional teams within AbbVie. You will be in a leadership role responsible for completing complex assignments and providing supervision to direct staff (as applicable) and general guidance, training, continuous improvements, and support to Operations and the HEOR function.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will interpret policies and procedures and translate requirements into efficient processes. Assesses impact of changes across the enterprise, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Facilitates project/process issue resolution with Finance, Outsourcing Legal, OEC, CCG, GPC management. Translates lessons learned into process improvements.
- Recommends and implements process improvement projects for TA and/or HEOR Operations.
- Provides oversight and interpretation of compliance, financial, and/or transparency requirements.
- Compliance: Interprets and provides guidance on AbbVie policies and procedures, OPPF, and individual state and country compliance measures and guidelines for working with HCPs/suppliers. Leads and executes department compliance initiatives (including SOP development), training, implementation, and audits with minimal supervision / oversight.
- Compliance: Develops and maintains HEOR monitoring programs and addresses resulting corrective/preventive action plans. As required, reviews proposed study compliance documentation for completeness and accuracy prior to execution of written agreements.
- System Development/Maintenance: Supporting projects to implement systems to automate processes and maintains systems with focus on continuous improvements.
- Develops capital long-range plan in collaboration with Business Technology Consultant, Finance, and HEOR Professionals. Executes against plan.
- Bachelors Degree required; Master's degree in Science or Business preferred
- Project Management or Program Management Professional (PMP or PgMP) or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years previous program/project management experience including leadership of a cross-functional and global project team preferred.
- Proficient technology skills (e.g., MS Office software, SharePoint Skills) preferred .
- Proficient in the tools and techniques of Project Management and/or Business Excellence strongly preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience preferred.
- Previous experience with compliance or quality preferred.
- Ability to manage and lead teams in matrix environment preferred.
- Ability to work independently. Strong written and interpersonal communication, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly present, influence, and logically justify positions/proposals; self-motivated.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details.
- Demonstrated ability to apply rational and sound decision-making to gray areas and think strategically.
- Process-oriented: ability to interpret high-level requirements and translate into efficient processes.