Specialist, HRConnect Knowledge Content
The Knowledge Content role is accountable for creating, tagging and enhancing all knowledge content within the HRConnect portal. This applies to both HRConnect documentation for the shared service center and HRConnect employee facing knowledge content.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will create new knowledge content for employee facing portal and back-end for HRConnect Service Center Consultants.
- Review and provide feedback on knowledge content.
- Experienced in knowledge content activities for HRConnect documentation and employee facing content for Knowledge Management and Portal systems
- You will partner closely with HR Communications and global/regional knowledge approvers to ensure all content is created and/or updated in a timely and accurate manor to meet the needs of all content campaigns and stakeholders
- You will partner with specific regional and country content stakeholders to ensure specific regional and country content is accurate and create any new content the stakeholders might have in the system
- Partner closely with regional and global knowledge approvers to ensure when new content is added or updated in the system there is no impacts to additional content needing to be updated or added
- Monitor and lead projects and activities to closely ensure all internal customer expectations are continuing to be met or exceeded
- Tracks content expiration tasks and follows up with content owners to ensure content is reviewed
- Track when content owners leave AbbVie and reaches out to stakeholders for new owners to be assigned
- Act as a subject matter expert for HRConnect/ConnectMe technology (e.g. Case Management, Knowledge Management and Portal)
- Partner with the global and regional knowledge team to identify any enhancements and new opportunities to improve content using Google Analytics
- Provide translation support of global content into local languages or coordinate with regional content approvers to determine translation resources
- Escalation of inquiries to appropriate subject matter experts as needed.
- Stays current with the frequent changes in procedures and HR programs.
- Retains knowledge of the business culture and organizational structure.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communications, Public Relations, Management, Business Administration, English or related field required.
- Prior customer service, HR, payroll or Workday experience is considered a plus.
- Must be able to continuously make sound decisions under pressure situations while interacting with customers.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and ability to conceptualize the organization and planning of projects.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and have strong interpersonal skills.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Experience in editing, copywriting, and/or formatting documents for publication preferred.
- The level of position will be filled based upon experience