Senior Specialist, HRConnect Digital & Knowledge Content
The Digital & Knowledge Content role is accountable for being a system expert in all functionality within the HRConnect/ConnectMe platform. This role will have a strong partnership with BTS and external partners during all configuration changes and new releases to the platform. This role with have additional access responsibilities to make changes directly within the system.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will be the SME of Portal and Knowledge Management Systems to publish content and provide expertise on tool use and application to drive continuous improvement and enhancement opportunities.
- Consult with COEs to manage global portal content updates from initial ask through posting.
- Identify opportunities for the support channels and portal functionality to engage with target audiences, both proactively and reactively.
- Partners closely with BTS to conduct tests and manage all new releases of the technology platform before implementing in the HRConnect production environment.
- Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with BTS, business functions and external partners.
- Additional security access to develop and maintain all Moments that Matter related actions for programs and create carousal items.
- Partner closely with all knowledge content consultants and content stakeholders to identify any local specific related actions in the Moments that Matter.
- Act as a subject matter expert for HRConnect/ConnectMe technology (e.g. Case Management, Knowledge Management and Portal).
- Support global knowledge content loading and ensuring global content is translated into the support language, if necessary.
- Partner closely with HR Communications and global/regional knowledge approvers to ensure all content is created and/or updated in a timely and accurate manor to meet the needs of all content campaigns and stakeholders.
- Knowledge SME in Google Analytics to partner with the global and regional knowledge team to identify any enhancements and new opportunities to improve content by preparing content analytics for all content stakeholder(s).
- Expert of knowledge content activities for HRConnect documentation and employee facing content for Knowledge Management and Portal systems with close partnership from the global and regional portal management team.
- Partner with Global Service Center Managers to identify opportunities for enhancing content available in the Portal.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communications, Public Relations, Management, Business Administration, English or related field required.
- Prior customer service, HR, payroll or Workday experience is considered a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing digital content channels and platforms
- Digital publishing experience is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and ability to conceptualize the organization and planning of projects
- Experience with project management, digital tools, and phases of the project lifecycle preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and have strong interpersonal skills.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Position will be filled at a level based upon experience