US Patient Services Enrollment and Engagement Marketing Director
Drives marketing strategy for the US Patient Services Team. Provides positive leadership and productive influence across, and around enterprise. Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
- Provide overarching leadership and direction for the US Patient Services Marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for Immunology and Specialty brands.
- Align and lead the charge to encompass a "One AbbVie" mindset and perspective in all strategies.
- Lead development and execution of Patient Services Immunology and Specialty field based team resources for use with HCPs and Patients with oversight and accountability of agency relationships including creative, data and digital teams (brand, project management, creative strategy).
- Manage partnership between Marketing and all Patient Services field based teams ensuring consistent communication to understand evolving stakeholder needs and uncover opportunities throughout the patient journey.
- Effectively drive awareness and engagement of new patient and HCP resources to Patient Services field base team.
- Direct and analyze performance of all campaigns based on clearly defined success metrics and find opportunities for future improvements.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and Business Insight teams to lead the development of testing strategies.
- Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners).
- Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams and elevate team's marketing skills and knowledge.
- Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans and maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, patient needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results.
- Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of AbbVie US Patient Services at the varying life cycle stages
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 10+ years of Marketing Experience (pharma experience preferred)
- Marketing Team management experience required
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights that drive the business forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Established track record of leading, coaching, and developing high-performing marketing teams