District Manager/ Sr. District Manager, Women's Health - Detroit
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate in-field activity to achieve results and agreed-upon targets. Maximize market, segment, and team dynamics to drive both top- and bottom-line results.
- Ensure smooth, collaborative efforts in both day to day and long term business execution. Set tone and pace for business process and organization.
- Understand and present a market and franchise/business point of view when leading teams and championing in-field meeting by developing a mastery of product and disease state information, as well as pertinent Market dynamics, including Managed Care landscape.
- Coach, inspire, educate and develop direct and indirect team members to enhance individual skills and elevate overall team performance. Hold direct reports accountable to behaviors and expectations.
- Provide direction and insights to key internal partners in business planning process.
- Consistently exemplify the AbbVie Ways of Working.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Level of the role will be determined based on candidate experience level.
- 5+ years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 4 years pharmaceutical sales management experience (external management experience can be considered).
- Business analysis and planning skills that drive sales performance.
- Proven District Manager leadership to include: In good standing with safety and compliance standards. Is currently meeting performance expectations. Is living the AbbVie Way and effectively demonstrating the Leadership Attributes.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to articulate the scientific aspects of treatments and therapeutic areas
- Proven ability to deliver candid, effective feedback and efficiently manage performance. Ability to develop talent for promotional opportunities.
- Ability to create a culture of winning and full team engagement.
- Collaborates and is able to influence without authority across organizations.
- Eastern Michigan