Support research and/or development activities by performing studies to support development, validation and conduct of assays for multiple projects, including commercial operations.
- Execute experiments, either independently or as a team member.
- Develop, implement, and validate new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Assist with the design and execution of studies, analysis of data, and making recommendations.
- Write study plans, final reports, notebook entries and other required documentation of work.
- Assist in the maintenance of general laboratory functionality through monitoring of consumables inventory, laboratory waste management, QC of equipment and chemical inventory.
- Identify patentable inventions.
- Maintain high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- Reduce and analyze complex data and present it to maximize clarity and impact.
- Presents results of data at departmental or project meetings.
- Contribute to scientific publications.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May supervise, mentor or provide guidance to other personnel.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 5years experience or,
- Masters degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 2years experience.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Proficient in writing reports, regulatory submissions and publications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with GLP/GMP regulations.
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal, listening).
- Ability to work independently.
Time management (schedules, timelines, task prioritization).