Director, Market Access and Reimbursement
ADMA Biologics has an exciting opportunity available for a Director, Market Access and Reimbursement. This is a remote, field based position.
The Director of Market Access & Reimbursement will be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of the US value, access and reimbursement strategy launch efforts for ASCENIV™, Immune Globulin Intravenous, Human – slra 10% Liquid. ASCENIV™ is an Intravenous Immune Globulin (“IVIG”) drug product for the treatment of PIDD manufactured using our unique, patented plasma donor screening methodology. Additionally, the position is responsible for maintaining established reimbursement pathways for currently marketed products, BIVIGAM® and Nabi-HB®. The position requires close partnering across functional areas including all product teams within ADMA Biologics, C-Suite leadership, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Medical Affairs, Compliance, Contracting, Project Management and Finance.
This position will lead all facets of market access and reimbursement efforts for the organization. Lead the development and implementation of market access strategies and tools at the product and site of service level (eg. Tier One Academic Centers). Maintain knowledge of industry trends, economic conditions, reimbursement platforms and the competitive landscape. Evaluate the impact of market changes, legislative changes, and communicate recommendations to the leadership team when required.Assist finance with the development of analytics and financial analogs to maximize gross to net revenue based on the distribution model. Perform revenue integrity at sites of service through personalized approach with hospital decision makers; developing market forecasts, pricing analysis for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, lead and maintain the market access strategies, value propositions, pricing, reimbursement and tactics/tools in support of ADMA’s Immune Globulin portfolio - ASCENIV™, BIVIGAM® and Nabi-HB®.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, medical, contracting, trade, key account managers, advocacy groups and the C-Suite to align payer insights, develop strategy/tactics and implement business plans to achieve access goals
- Collaborate with government contracting leads to ensure appropriate allocations to FSS and collaborate with finance to ensure appropriate controls and business rules are in place to manage gross to net.
- Active participation in LMR process for all market access/reimbursement projects
- Own the development and implementation of pre-launch and launch deliverables , and other market access support tactics that help ensure coverage and patient access
- Lead initiatives to understand, analyze and demonstrate the clinical, economic and societal value to payers, decision-makers and influencers
- Translate results of health economic research and data and into appropriate messages for internal and external stakeholders that highlight the value of the therapeutics offered by ADMA Biologics
- Collaboration with the commercial team in monitoring contract changes and distribution agreements and make appropriate recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Life Sciences. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry with significant exposure to sales.
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing relationships with payer groups.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Healthcare system including how it is structured and financed.
- Extensive knowledge of the managed care system.
- Ability to gain proficiency in technical aspects of ADMA product lines.
- Experience with rare chronic diseases in specialty pharmacy with payers.
- Excellent people skills, strong communication skills.
- Excellent group presentations skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.