LIMS Software System Administrator
ADMA Biologics has an exciting opportunity available for a LIMS Software Systems Administrator in Boca Raton, FL! Relocation available for qualified candidates.
The LIMS Software Systems Administrator will support the maintenance and configuration of various GMP systems by maintaining master data, providing training, analysis and system development, and validation, while ensuring compliance.
- Supports the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) through regular administrative functions such as master data maintenance, user access, and system administrator functions
- Major Applications Supported include: LabVantage 8, Empower 3, LabX, Oracle Databases, SQL Databases, SoftMax Pro, Rockwell PAS, Siemens BMS
- Support software as the system administrator, including configuration, qualification, and user maintenance
- Respond to and trouble shoot user issues (first level through Tier 3)
- Perform system audits into Data Integrity as the system administrator
- Understanding of SQL queries and database management (Oracle and Microsoft SQL)
- Develop, review, and maintain software Standard Operating Procedures to maintain compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years system administration and sql experience.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or Master Control a plus.
- Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) within a forensics, pharmaceutical or clinical environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Electronic Records, EHR and Signature systems workflows.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, e.g. GMP, cGMP, cGLP, GEP, GDP preferred
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.