Clinical QC Compliance Associate II
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Assists in the completion of activities regarding quality control, compliance, investigational product release for clinical studies and/or data collection; including working with functional areas to ensure assigned activities are completed per plan.
- Communicates clinical-related information and escalates issues to management with possible resolutions
- Maintains the SharePoint site and other systems required to support functional activities.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent ex-US) is required, typically in nursing or scientific field. An Associate's degree/R.N. (or equivalent ex-US) with relevant experience is acceptable.
- May have 2+ years Pharma-related/ clinical research related experience or professional equivalent.
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses good communication skills.