B2B Inside Sales Rep- Zero Calorie Sweetener
Come be a part of a growing commercial team. Our zero calorie sweetener, naturally sourced from sugarcane syrup, has the highest level of purity around. That gives it the best taste profile of any alternative sweetener. We are looking for a hungry go-getter with superior communication skills who can cultivate relationships with customers via phone and email. Engage customers in providing samples to test our product, providing technical information and following up on project pipeline and developing accounts
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Develop new and current accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information in the company’s system about the leads and customers inquires.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date
- Keep tracking on leads maintaining S&OP team aware about volumes and delivering dates.
- Updates job knowledge by studying deeply our product descriptions and properties; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 5 years’ experience in an inside sales role. Food and beverage industry experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science discipline
- Demonstrated success of exceeding sales goals
- Positive attitude and results-driven
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.