Sales Executive, North America
The Sales Executive, North America is responsible for maximizing the company’s sales and profits and achieving agreed growth in turnover for the North American territory. Will actively seek out new product opportunities across all Pion product lines and work through partners to increase visibility of Pion’s brand throughout the territory.
1. Follow-up and track all potential leads originating from web downloads, telephone calls, media advertising, press releases and scientific meetings & seminars to discuss, promote, demonstrate and sell products and services.
2. Intelligently prospect for new customers amongst our existing contacts and new prospects along with cross selling between the legacy businesses.
3. Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of Pion products and their application.
4. Maintain accurate and current customer records with particular relevance to the Instrumentation prospect pipeline within the Zoho CRM.
5. Provide a concise but insightful monthly update for the SMT.
6 .Attend monthly sales meetings and marketing meetings.
7. Attain up-to-date product, applications knowledge and a general knowledge of our customers by reading, attending relevant scientific based meetings and relevant product training courses
8. Provide feedback on any observed market trends, competitive information etc. to the VP of Global Sales and marketing manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and switch gears easily
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sales and commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with various levels of staff both internally and with clients
- Gold standard and effective cross functional working
- Leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
This position is based in our Billerica office and requires up to 70% domestic travel.
- Ability to travel up to 70% domestically
- Valid driver’s license and passport
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences field, Chemistry preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a lab setting required
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical sales role required
This job description is only intended to summarize the duties required of the position and is not all-inclusive. The Sales Executive, North America may be required to perform other duties as directed.