Director Global Marketing - Hematology/Oncology
Provides positive leadership and productive influence across and around enterprise in order to develop and execute global strategies. Leads high-performing team of marketers. Partners with Areas and Affiliates to ensure strategies are developed with customer-centric approach. Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Exhibits P&L mindset. Effectively orchestrates work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams, and elevate team's marketing skills and knowledge.
- Action and Accountability:
Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans by employing marketing skills.
- Market Awareness:
Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents' needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Strategic Impact:
Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of AbbVie, franchise and brand at the varying life cycle stages.
- Demonstrate high proficiency of the whole and the component parts of the Marketing skills framework: Insights, Segmentation, Positioning, Value Proposition, Business Model Innovation, Creative Development, Investment Optimization
- Ability to effectively build an effective team and leverage matrix team working.
- Collaborative approach to working with US, Areas and Global Commercial Development, and others
- Grow and leverage team members' Marketing skills
- Exhibit P&L mindset regardless of role and/or unit
- Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business
- Provide positive leadership and productive influence across and around the enterprise
- Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, MABI.
- Minimum of 10 years of total marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Oncology marketing experience, ideally within Hematology; AML or MM
- Cross-geography, including global and/or international experience
- European operational experience
- Cross-business experiences, including a portfolio of multiple franchise exposure: growth, mature and launch brands
- Strategic initiatives