Associate Director, Patient Services Marketing
This Associate Director position supports the development and execution of the US Patient Services marketing plan for Immunology and Specialty brands. Strong leadership and ability to work across a complicated matrix is required, working with cross functional partners within the Patient Services organization including Nurse Ambassadors, TeleServices, Commercial Strategy, Immunology and Specialty product teams, Regulatory, Medical, Finance and MABI.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead marketing strategy and execution of the US Patient Services marketing plan to enhance the Immunology and Specialty products patient experience. Drive patient engagement, enrollment and resource utilization throughout the Patient journey.
- Manage the strategy and development for product specific patient service needs and marketing communications for Patient Services field based teams and HCPs. Service as the primary patient services marketing contact for select Immunology and Specialty product teams. This role will maximize the effectiveness and applicability of shared objectives, launch readiness, tactical planning integration..
- Lead development of promotional materials, with strong oversight of agency relationships including creative, data, digital and social account teams (brand, project management, creative strategy, copy). Deliver marketing briefs, understand timelines to accomplish tasks and anticipate any potential barriers that would impact project timelines
- Lead creation of the annual Patient Services Marketing tactical plan. Participate and provide significant input to the Strategic and Tactical planning and brainstorming process.
- Partner with Business Insights team to evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement plans, key performance indicator development and formulate recommendations for optimization.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the patient and development of the patient journey, deriving insights from the data that will help to inform strategy and tactical implications.
- Manage a team of marketing managers and invest in their development
- Advanced Degree or previous marketing experience required.
- 8+ years of brand Marketing experience preferred.
- Understand the fundamentals of brand positioning, campaign management, and marketing budget management.
- Strong planning and organization skills, attention to detail, execution and follow through.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of marketing managers.
- Ability to manage and lead a variety of external partnerships and vendors.