Associate Marketing Director, US Market Access - Neuroscience
Supports Neuroscience US Market Access marketing strategy for Duopa. Effectively orchestrates communication and alignment across the Payer, Health System, Policy, and Trade channels and serve as the US Market Access subject matter expert for the Neuroscience Brand Team.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Provide support for marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for Duopa and pipeline Neuro products while encompassing a "Team" mindset in all strategies.
- Serve as the US Market Access and reimbursement subject matter expert to the Brand Marketing Team, Global Commercial Development, and Global Market Access team
- Manage the Specialty Pharmacies in the limited distribution network including overseeing quarterly business reviews, performance metrics, and collaborating with external stakeholders to improve patient access to therapy.
- Work with the Duopa Specialty Pharmacies in the limited distribution network (LDN), the field payer team, and the Duopa Hub (DuoConnect) to streamline Duopa Rx to Ship processes by removing hurdles and identifying opportunities for improvement. Leverage best in class performance amongst the LDN to drive performance across all the LDN pharmacies.
- Determine appropriate action, execution, and monitoring of projects in relation to minimizing the impact of site of care changes for patients on Part B DME products.
- Work with the US Market Access Neuro Integrated Brand Team and cross functional stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of the US Managed Care environment as it pertains to Neuro Products currently in development. Provide feedback as appropriate to Global Market Access team, and Global Commercial Development.
- Engage in the development of the brand pre-launch strategy in partnership with key cross- functional partners (e.g. marketing analytics and business intelligence, clinical development, medical affairs, HEOR, medical and regulatory review, OEC, and legal). Drive primary market research activities designed to inform launch strategy and development of value proposition.
- Build a value proposition that conveys the clinical and economic value provided by the Neuro portfolio by understanding and articulating the business implications and economic impact for each stakeholder.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy and tactical execution
- Work with Government Affairs and Health Policy Execs on evolving CMS strategy and engagement. Lead the coordination of relevant stakeholder involvement.
- Bachelor's Degree required to enable this individual to demonstrate an appropriate level of business acumen, the ability to process scientific information and financial analysis.
- 7 years of marketing experience required.
- Previous Neuroscience experience preferred but not required.
- 3 years of US Market Access experience preferred but not required.
- Pre- launch activities and Market Access launch experience
- Orphan disease experience a plus
- Knowledge of Part B/ Part B DME marketplace, government pricing codes and reimbursement
- Master's Degree
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change the course quickly when necessary.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Cultivates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation, and manages innovation to reality.
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude required.
- Out-of-the -box creative thinking