Global RTR SAP Architect
Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data and software solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Generate new proposals and lead those efforts. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas. Act as a lead in his/her area of expertise and critically evaluate relevant technological advances and integrate this knowledge into new business technology solutions. Technology Architects will be aligned to a specific area: Information, Solution, System, User Experience (UX) or Data.
- Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of Record to Report (RTR) solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Provides process expertise and solutions in SAP FICO and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools like Vertex, HFM etc.
- Experience and thorough SAP Functional knowledge in FICO, Product Costing, Intercompany Margin Accounting, Legal entity structures and Consolidations.
- Understands business processes, accounting principles, systems configuration, enhancements and data or enables related processes.
- S/4 HANA experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate creative 'out of the box' thinking to solve difficult problems and champion new technologies to achieve project goals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, SOX compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 14+ years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 12+ years of experience. Eight years of experience in application program development. Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area's functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.