Global Treasury Systems Lead
Conceive, design, engineer, and implement enterprise-level data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Generate new proposals and lead those efforts. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas. Act as a lead in his/her area of expertise and critically evaluate relevant technological advances and integrate this knowledge into new business technology solutions
- Effectively function as a Principle Information Technology Architect in the Treasury area, generating new technological proposals and leading those efforts. Anticipate and critically evaluate technological and respond with appropriate new strategies.
- Demonstrate creative 'out of the box' thinking to solve difficult problems and champion new technologies to achieve project goals.
- Independently responsible for technology within his/her area of expertise on multiple projects. Demonstrate mastery across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development.
- Recognized and sought out as an expert in his/her discipline within the company and possibly externally.
- Deliver technology transformations including Treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g. SWIFT, multibank reporting) and TMS implementations
- Prior experience with ERP systems like SAP (ECC or S/4 HANA), with focus in RTR (FICO) and integration with third party platforms like FXALL, Bloomberg, Quantum, etc.
- Shapes relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and industry peers in accordance with Abbvie Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- Keeps executive leadership, peers and staff informed through effective verbal and written communication.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 14+ years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 12+ years of experience.
- Eight years of experience in application program development.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Prior experience implementing Treasury Management Systems globally.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area's functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a principle investigator, generating original technical ideas and software development strategies. Demonstrated creative 'out of the box' thinking to solve difficult technical problems and champion new technologies to achieve project goals.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, as demonstrated by presenting at leading scientific or technical conferences.