Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a dynamic, interactive and rigorous Formulation Scientist to drive preclinical formulation efforts. Vividion is a privately held biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging an innovative and proprietary chemical proteomics platform to efficiently discover novel drugs in multiple areas including oncology and immunology.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic and experienced candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will support lead optimization and drug discovery efforts working closely with chemists, pharmacologists, biologists and ADME/DMPK scientists.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing formulations and vehicles (solution, suspension, emulsion, and other solid dispersions) of small molecules in support of PK, pharmacology and toxicology studies
- Physicochemical profiling, stability studies, and form characterization
Experience and education requirements:
- PhD with 3+ years of relevant industry experience (biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred)
- Experience and insights with oral and parenteral formulations required
- Experience with in vitro ADME assays preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, troubleshooting skills and organization skills
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format referencing job FS2019.08.05 to email@example.com. Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.