Quality Control IHC Technician
We are working with an innovative biotech company that works in the immunohistochemistry space, and they are searching for a Quality Control IHC Technician for their office in Pacheco, CA to help prepare reagents and run automated staining instruments.
What you'll be doing as a Quality Control IHC Technician :
- Help with IHC staining runs
- Preparing reagents
- Run automated staining instruments
- Verify slides
- Collaborate closely with other departments to troubleshoot issues with staining
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience Lab Experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Immunohistochemistry
- Background in Histology or Tissues
What will set you apart:
- Energetic and have a passion for tissue staining
Please note: we only consider applicants with the current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.