Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
Senior Director/VP Level
- 10+ years pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience, PhD preferred.
- Supervising the activities of the Regulatory Affairs team, which includes Regulatory CMC, Publishing team.
- Developing a regulatory strategy for development programs in conjunction with the cross-functional team.
- Ensuring content and accuracy of regulatory filings.
- Preparing cross-functional teams for regulatory interactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Knowledge of the drug development process and global regulatory guidelines
- Computer application skills: Advanced MS Office, Adobe Acrobat skills.
Hurley Consulting Associates offers a competitive salary, health care benefits, group life insurance, and a 401(k) plan.