Associate Marketing Director, Immunology Account Executives
The IAE (Immunology Account Executive) team is focused on improving the performance of HUMIRA by educating key stakeholders (i.e. pharmacists, care coordinators, business administrators) within hospitals and large group practices on the changing health care landscape and the clinical efficacy and safety of HUMIRA. The IAE marketing team seeks to develop marketing materials that help empower health systems to implement clinically integrated protocols or processes that make HUMIRA a first-choice biologic at the system level (hospital or large group practice). The Associate Director will work cross-functionally with the Rheum, Derm and Gastro franchises, as well as with Managed Health Care and other core functions to deliver strategy and tactics that support Humira growth in health systems.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing managers.
- Manages multiple core marketing responsibilities and business processes.
- Responsible for analysis, planning, implementation and control of strategic and tactical programs working with agencies and third-party vendors.
- Close partnership and alignment required with Rheum, Derm and Gastro to support new product and indication launches.
- Work with Market Access and Trade to understand the changing Healthcare Landscape and proactively identify potential health system opportunities and conceptualize solutions using creativity and innovation.
- Understand, identify and implement approved promotional materials with health economic messaging according to FDA regulations for Healthcare Economic Messaging (FDAMA 114).
- Manages marketing strategy and tactic delivery/training at national sales meetings.
- Responsible for building strategic recommendations to support a portfolio of products.
- Manages the promotional material approval process for the brand.
- Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies for the Humira IAE team that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel).
- Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target audiences and position effectively for the target segment.
- Creates high-impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives and aligns to health systems goals.
- Manages advertising, promotion, and medical education projects within assigned budget.
- Continually evaluates and applies knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency (expense control) of promotional tactics.
- Effectively manages projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines) and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Maintains a working knowledge of industry information sources (health system/Channel level data, audits/secondary data and primary research).
- Uses appropriate data sources to evaluate effectiveness of promotion (ROI/share impact analysis) and develop business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Product
- Knowledge of Health Systems, pharmacies and/or the management of Electronic Health Records
- Advanced degree or previous sales/marketing experience required.
- Experience in Health Systems and/or Electronic Health Records is preferred.
- Experience in Managed Health Care strongly desired.
- People leadership experience preferred.