Clinical Project Manager
Looking for highly motivated, outgoing and proactive Clinical Project Manager
This will be a long-term contract (12 to 24 months +) with possibility of full-time employment, fully remote based.
- Oversight of CRO for Phase 2 clinical trial (start-up, execution and close-out). Serve as the primary sponsor contact for day to day interactions with the CRO. Establish effective relationship with the CRO team to ensure that sponsor needs, timelines and expectations are met.
- Participation in team risk management activities, execution of quality management plan (includes review of monitoring reports, green light packages, etc).
- Some travel may be required.
- Reports to VP Clinical and Study Physician
- A degree in life sciences or nursing qualification preferred
- A minimum of 10 years clinical research experience with at least 3 years CPM or other relevant team leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trials and the critical elements for success in clinical trials
- Experience with IBS-D and/or GI clinical trials preferred.