Associate Director, Access Marketing, IDN Payer PBM
Req #: 1901260
Location: Summit, New Jersey, United States
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: 86 Morris Avenue 07901
Organization: Channel Marketing
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Come Join Celgene's Organized Customer Marketing team! In this role, you will drive development and implementation of Celgene access strategies to support inline and launch performance across targeted Payer, PBM, & Provider System entities. This position will oversee the assessment, research, creation, and implementation of a strategy to establish a position for Celgene within these critical customer segments to ensure patient access across the portfolio. This position will work closely with the Head of Organized Customers, Access & Value Marketing, and Brand Marketing to develop and implement objectives tied to brand strategy and revenue forecasts.
- Collaborate with Access & Value Marketing across Hematology/Oncology and Inflammation & Immunology to develop Payer, PBM, & Provider System strategies
- Identify key customer segments within Payer, PBM, & Provider Systems and pinpoint high-level customer needs to inform product value proposition development
- Identify impact and implications of organized customer trends including risks and mitigation strategies across in-line and launch products
- Communicate organized customer channel strategies and provide channel insights and expertise to inform contract strategy and brand planning across the portfolio
- Support implementation and continued assessment of strategy to drive inline and launch performance across internal & 3rd party pathways.
- Partner with the field on customer insight generation and supplement with external information and data to become expert in the organized customer groups
- Build trusting partnerships with account management and key Market Access leaders
- Establish key business metrics to measure success and execution
- Leverage customer insights to drive and guide the development of new platforms & customer partnerships
- Reports to Director, Organized Customer Marketing (Celgene Access Marketing)
- Interacts internally with team representatives from Brand Marketing, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Market Research, Field Sales, Account Management, Analytics
- Ensures strong collaboration across functions to strengthen patient and organized customer value story and provides timely communication of insights to all relevant partners
- Direct working relationship with sales and analytics to create pull through strategy, messaging, and KPIs
- External relationships include interactions with managed markets customers across the Payer, PBM, & Provider System segments
- A bachelor's degree in related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in any of the following areas: pricing, contracting, managed markets strategy, or value communication within payer and/or provider system marketing, national account management, consulting, and/ or market access strategy
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of the US payer environment, Payer, PBM, and Provider System market dynamics, payer marketing principles and how market access organizations and at-risk networks make decisions across private & public channels
- Strong interpersonal; communication; analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to action without direct line management responsibility
- MBA and/or advanced degree in scientific field (e.g., MPH, PharmD, PhD) highly preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted for advanced degree, when appropriate
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.