Molecular Medicine Research Institute
The Molecular Medicine Research Institute (MMRI) is a non-profit institute located in Sunnyvale, CA. (www.mmrx.org). MMRI uses a multidisciplinary approach of molecular, cellular, and immunological methods as well as medicinal chemistry to identify key intervention points for the treatment of human diseases that lack adequate therapies. We are in search of a highly skilled, energetic, individual with experience in analytical chemistry.
- MS or Ph.D. in analytical chemistry, or equivalent discipline with 5 or more years’ experience with quantitative bioanalytical methods development and structure identification. Highly qualified applicants without advanced degrees will be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise and direct experience with sample preparation using liquid/liquid extraction, protein precipitation, and solid phase extraction
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with HPLC separations, LC/MS and triple quadrupole LC/MS/MS equipment, computerized data acquisition, and integrated automation systems are required
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work efficiently, independently, and in a team environment
The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of quantitative multicomponent LC/MS/MS assays
- Development and implementation of HPLC methods for the assessment of stability and purity of small molecules and formulations
- Structural characterization of metabolites or potential degradants
- Interact and provide analytical support for multiple research groups
- Communicate results both verbally and in written reports
Salary is commensurate with experience
Response must include:
- Cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications
- Detailed resume
Submissions without cover letter will not be reviewed.