System Biosciences is seeking a skilled scientist with a molecular biology/biochemistry background to join our R&D team. The Scientist will work closely with product management and other R&D scientists to fulfill service orders and develop products for nucleic acid detection applications. This role requires hand-on experience in vector design, synthesis, transfection and production. He/she should be able to multi-task in a productive and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will frequently communicate with customers, R&D members and third-party service providers.
- Manage customer service projects;
- Design, synthesize and clone vectors as customer requires;
- Optimize assays and reagents for nucleic acid analysis;
- Support internal R&D
- Two or more years of relevant industrial experience with M.S degree or a Ph. D degree in molecular biology or related fields.
- Capable of multitasking
- Good teamwork
- Deliver project on schedule