This is a senior level position that requires 5-10 years project management experience. This position will:
- Leads one or more projects of varying complexities, facilitating the full spectrum of project management processes
1. Provides project management expertise for small and large scale programs.
a. Leads a multi-functional teams from Concept through Launch; through proper execution of project planning and schedule execution
b. Works closely with various disciplines within IT, Laboratory Operations, Sales and establishes program plans and objectives.
c. Develops cost analysis, creates and manages the integration of project schedules, program budget.
d. Tracks progress and communicates proactively the impact of changes (e.g. scope, cross functional resources, timelines, costs, etc.) to key stakeholders.
1. Leads the teams through best practices in planning such as creating work breakdowns, schedule development, and critical path analysis
2. Execute detailed business case development and analysis to support project justification. Highly skilled in the use of MS Excel.
3. Prepare power point presentation for communicating analysis models and project status information.
Preferred educational background:
BS in Business or another related field of study
PMP certification preferred
Preferred experiential background:
At least 5 years’ experience in progressively more responsible Project/Program roles. Project Management or similar certification required. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and have prior project / program management experience. Must possess exceptional abilities in relationship building and be a team player who with effective communication / listening skills. Hands-on project experience in a clinical and/or laboratory setting is highly desired.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, reasonable accommodations will be made if at all possible under business conditions.