Associate Manager, Promotion Analytics
- Develop and execute ad-hoc business analysis projects focuses on identification of key business drivers or trends that impact a sales region's profit or loss.
- Provide strategic insight into the development of unit and regional analyses for the regional managers to convey results and recommendations to the sales management group.
- Execute and lead moderately to highly complex quantitative projects and uncover nuances through the analysis that provide insights not otherwise available through the data.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in business or analytical degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Math, etc.) preferred
- 5-7 years analytical experience required preferably in the healthcare industry.