We are currently seeking a highly motivated Associate Scientist/Scientist with strong hands-on experience to contribute to the discovery and characterization of therapeutic antibody candidates for cancer. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and conducting preclinical studies to support various aspects of immuno-oncology therapeutic development from target validation to clinical development. The candidate will also participate in handling, preparing and storing blood samples from clinical trials, including maintaining a sample data base.
- Ideal candidate will have MS in Immunology, Oncology, Cell Biology or related field plus 6 - 8+ years industry experience or PhD with 1+ year industry or post doc experience.
- Hands-on experience in immunology and oncology, preferably with isolation, manipulation and functional analysis of human immune cells subsets in whole blood and PBMC.
- Experienced and skilled in cell-based functional assay systems, including long-term cell culture, ELISA, multi-parameter flow cytometry, cell proliferation/apoptosis, ADCP, ADCC/CDC and activation of B cell, T cell, monocytes/macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Successful candidate will possess good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and precision with sterile techniques/procedures.
- Proficient in using data management programs such as MS Office and Graph Pad Prism.
- Strong motivation and desire to work in a fast-paced, cross functional team environment.