MaSTherCell is a dynamic Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) on a mission to deliver optimized process industrialization capacities to cell therapy organizations and speed up the arrival of their therapies onto the market. From technology selection to business modelling, through GMP manufacturing, process development, quality services, MaSTherCell’s teams are fully committed to helping their clients fulfil their objective of providing sustainable and affordable therapies to their patients.
- Participates to prospect evaluation with members of the Business team
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with customer/prospective customer under the supervision of the Director of Project Management.
- Organize and actively participate, together with department heads, in the initial scientific and technical evaluation of the project in order to assess the feasibility and risks of the project within the infrastructure of existing equipment, methods and personnel.
- Support Operations, Finance and Business Departments in the preparation of related budget and expenses (including the generation of a service offer).
- Prepare, together with Business Team, the Project Proposal Registration Form including a Score Card, to support decision of senior management regarding whether or not to engage in a project.
- Together with senior management, evaluate the interest of acquiring new technologies/equipment and know-how and/or recruiting new Specialists.
- Follow Project Management Procedure throughout the project.
- Identify resources needed (personnel, equipment, etc.) and assign individual responsibilities.
- Establish project timelines, plans and list of actions.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project.
- Motivate team and keep team informed about results, milestones, deliverables and possible project changes.
- Track project costs and ensure they are within budget.
- Ensure all aspects of the project are followed and adapt plans as needed.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Liaise with client and organize regular project meetings (internal and with client).
- Ensure project documents are complete, up-to-date, and stored appropriately.
- Minimize the Company’s exposure and risk on projects.
- Improve project administration processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Draft reports and prepare presentations.
- Participate in conferences to gain technological knowledge.
- Increase the Company’s visibility by participating in oral presentations and addressing inquiries from potential prospects.
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of scientific literature and new technologies.
Within the Project Development and Management (PDM) Department, two (2) main functions can be identified: (1) Project Manager and (2) Development Manager. Both functions are ensured by professionals with strong project management skills. (1) Project Managers will be in charge of any type of project in clinical stage (from technology transfer to clinical production), development project or any other internal non-technological project. (2) Development Managers will in priority take charge of projects requiring a significant development phase, which can call for a direct involvement of the Development Manager at the bench during laboratory activities. Development Managers may also be involved as development resources by a third-party Project Manager.
Projects will be assigned to a Project Manager or Development Manager according to their skills, backgrounds and availability. However, flexibility is expected from both functions.
- Confirmed Team Player.
- Demonstrated Leadership.
- Communicates Clearly and Concisely with Diverse Audiences (Oral and Written)
- Comfortable Giving and Receiving Feedback.
- Negotiating Skills and Diplomacy.
- Excellent Organizational and Coordination Skills.
- Analytical Mindset.
- Keen Attention to Details.
- Customer Oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, Clinical Chemistry and/or Advanced Graduate Degree (MS/PhD); or relevant experience in the fields of Biotechnology/Pharma/Cell Therapy.
- Knowledge of the best practices for Project Management with two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in Project Management.
- Experience in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment preferred.
- Confirmed organizer, communicator, customer-oriented and charismatic team leader.
- Additional specific expertise in a field of biopharmaceutical industry (regulatory, supply chain, production, etc.) preferred.
- A project management accreditation is a plus (Prince2, PMP, etc.).
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS!
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE!