Strategic Planning & Operations Dir
The Strategic Planning & Operations Director for the Neuroscience Business Unit (NuBU) is responsible for driving business strategy via strong alignment and execution across all key cross-functional partners. The Director plays a critical role in collaborating with the NuBU senior leadership team in setting the strategy for both the short and long range plan. In this role the director leads development of executive presentations including quarterly business reviews and brand performance updates. In addition, the Director will have key point of accountability in setting strategic agendas and content reviews with our co-commercial partner.
- Collaborate with NuBU senior team (General Manager, Sales, Marketing, Value & Access, and BAI leads) in strategy development and drive execution through cross-functional partnerships
- Lead Neuroscience Business Management Team including meeting content and cadence
- Work closely with Finance on all elements of revenue planning and earnings reviews
- Lead management of business unit OPEX; including management of 1 FTE (Budget Coordinator)
- Lead presentation development of GM presentations
- Liaison with Global Marketing on business development opportunities
- Lead relationship management, metrics maintenance and joint leadership team meetings with co-commercialization partner.
- Doctorate degree & 4 years of sales management and/or marketing experience
- Master's degree & 7 years of sales management and/or marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree & 9 years of sales management and/or marketing experience
- 7+ years of demonstrated sales and marketing execution
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional partnerships, execution, and results
- Strong business analysis skill and financial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Examples of exemplary team leadership and achieving goals through others
- Strong communication and matrix management skills including key partnership with Finance, US Value & Access, BAI, Global Marketing, Medical and external partners will be paramount.