Director - Human Resources
Min. Experience: Senior Manager/Supervisor
We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with 65 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 280 therapeutic programs. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Takeda and Novo Nordisk, and our funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Potenza, Tizona, iTeos and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seattle Genetics, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most aggressive standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a customer-focused HR professional to join our team. The Director of Human Resources will drive HR initiatives and serve as a thought leader on organizational effectiveness and talent management. As part of the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will engage in solving interesting and complex organizational and interpersonal challenges and proactively support managers by attracting, retaining, developing, and engaging top talent. Success in this role requires having compassion for your colleagues and enabling them to focus on their research.
- Trusted resource: Advocate and serve as a confidant and sought-after resource for all employees.
- Culture champion: Develop and implement an HR strategy that supports Adimab’s collaborative and inclusive culture. Get involved and take the time to get to know colleagues on a personal level.
- Strategic thinker: Collaborate with Adimab leaders to design programs and practices that attract, retain, develop, and engage top talent. Develop creative sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates and proactively create a pipeline of talent.
- Team player: Approach work with a no-task-too-small mentality and a customer service mindset.
Needed upon hire
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree or SPHR certification a plus; scientific knowledge highly preferred
- 5+ years of HR leadership experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships; skilled listener with experience influencing and coaching leaders
- Discretion in handling confidential information and navigating sensitive situations with professionalism, diplomacy, and tact
- Proven track record of creating strong talent pipelines and retaining top talent
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly interpret data, identify trends, and recommend multiple solutions
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities with composure and efficiency
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.