Data Analyst, Biology
Who we are:
Atreca is a biotechnology company focused on applying its Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology to discover and develop novel cancer immunotherapeutics. Located in Redwood City, California, Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of our growing biotechnology company.
We are seeking a talented Data Analyst to design and develop reports and analyses from our R&D database. The information you deliver will drive key research and development decisions by scientific stakeholders. Your strong scientific knowledge and communication skills will enable you to work collaboratively with a diversity of cross functional scientific team members to develop meaningful, rich views of drug discovery data. In addition to directly creating such views using your expertise with tools such as R Shiny apps or Spotfire, you will also serve as a liaison between the research team and the software engineering team, providing project management support and writing specifications for any engineering work required in support of reporting.
- In collaboration with scientists and other stakeholders, identify reports and analyses for R&D data
- Maintain prioritized list of reporting projects
- Coordinate effort between stakeholders and software engineers to ensure on time development and delivery of reporting projects
- Develop reports using TIBCO Spotfire
- Train employees how to follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Develop reports for data quality cleaning and monitoring
- Ensure high quality of reports, proactively detecting and resolving errors in reports
- Degree in Computer Science, or Biology related field
- Minimum of 3 years informatics experience in Biology related field working with data
- Extensive computer software skills with R required
- Strong SQL and RDBMS skills
- Previous experience leading data reporting as an analyst
- Expertise in TIBCO Spotfire preferred
- Strong candidates will have training in statistics