Scientific and Cloud Computing Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will bring in the expertise required to implement solutions for AWS, HPC, and DevOps. This person will be involved in selecting the best tools and practices to use for these implementation
- Will be responsible for implementing solutions for DevOps, HPC, AWS, and other cloud providers as part of the Scientific and Cloud Computing team.
- Learn, understand and master new methods and technologies, and act as a resource or mentor for others.
- Contribute to advancement of own function by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing equipment.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor
- Provides technical leadership and mentors and consults with less experienced staff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with 5-7 years of experience or Master's Degree with 2-5 years of experience.
- Proficiency with Python and expertise in at least one other language
- Experience developing solutions on Linux platforms
- Experience with Ansible and Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills with ability to express strategy, technical knowledge and processes in an easily understood presentation
- Experience developing solutions on Windows platforms
- Experience with GxP systems
- Experience deploying custom code and configurations for HPC
- AWS Certification
- Experience with GCP and Azure