Sr. Research Associate / Scientist - CHEMINFORMATICS
We are seeking an Informatics candidate who has strong experience with Oracle and SQL. If you have a solid understanding of chemical structures and have experience with Oracle database and SQL coding, please apply!
- BS/MS in Chemistry, BioChemistry, Biology or a related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working with chemical and biological information systems
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostGRES, SQLServer) and SQL coding
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working with data-analysis tools and applications such as Pipeline Pilot or Knime
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on the phone, in 1×1 meetings, and in a group setting
- Strong written communication skills to create business-appropriate emails, instant messages, requirements/specifications documents, presentation materials, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience coding in any of the following: Perl, Python, Java, VB, C/C++
- Business analysis
- Data visualization
- Change control