Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, DMPK
Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist within the DMPK group to contribute to the identification and development of novel small-molecule drugs. Vividion is a privately held biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging an innovative and proprietary chemical proteomics platform to efficiently discover novel drugs in multiple areas including oncology and immunology.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic and experienced candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will plan, coordinate and perform pharmacokinetic studies in support of discovery projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing bioanalytical LC/MS methods for the quantitative analysis of small molecule drugs and their metabolites in biological matrices
- PK analysis, data review and distribution, project tracking and report generation
- Preparation of dosing solutions for in vivo studies
- Work both independently to plan, execute, interpret and troubleshoot experiments
Experience and education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field with 5+ years relevant and increasingly complex research laboratory experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with LC-MS instrumentation, including bio-analytical method development and instrument troubleshooting, with a track record of success
- Good knowledge of the current state-of-the-art bioanalytical technologies. Experience with automation platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with current practice in ADMET technologies e.g., solubility, permeability, protein binding, metabolic stability studies is desired
- Experience in PK analysis using Phoenix WinNonlin
- Experience working with liquid handlers
- Demonstrated skills in bringing projects to completion within specified timelines
- A good understanding of PK science and experience in applying DMPK concepts to drug discovery and drug development
- Motivated team player with a can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must be a team player, strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks to deliver high quality results under tight timelines
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit a pdf your resume and cover letter referencing job ASPK2019.06.18 to email@example.com. Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.