Assistant, Administrative III
Responsible for all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and BlackBerry setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View, Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus, and Lotus Notes or Outlook and understanding of business processes and requirement s