Project Planner / Master Scheduler (MS Project)
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Project Planner / Master Scheduler (MS - Project) works closely with stakeholders to plan, develop, monitor, and control the schedules for clinical studies.
• Plan, develop, monitor, and control project schedules in a MS-Project and MS-Project Server environment.
• Establish a schedule baseline for each project.
• Collect activity status at defined intervals from activity owners via reports and meetings to compare actual vs. planned performance.
• Manage changes to the baselines, received through formal change-control processes, to maintain accurate schedules.
• Communicate issues that could impact adherence to the baselines, to elevate awareness to relevant stakeholders.
• Perform "what-if" analysis to optimize the schedules.
• Improve and evolve the scheduling templates.
• Implement scheduling best practices.
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of 5 years' experience creating and maintaining project schedules using MS-Project.
• Proficient with MS-Project
• Drug development or clinical development pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, but not required
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred, but not required
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LMR, Schedule, project schedule, master scheduler, clinical schedule, clinical trial planner, #Li-LR1