Senior Associate, Informatics
As a Senior Associate, Informatics, you will interface with fellow scientists across the organization to provide hands-on scientific application support. In this role, you will help fellow scientists effectively use Nurix's existing tools and applications to capture, analyze, query and report chemical and biological data. You will partner with your Informatics colleagues to implement database-backed solutions to address unmet automation and informatics needs.
- BS/MS in Chemistry, BioChemistry, Biology or a related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with chemical and biological information systems
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostGRES, SQLServer) and SQL coding
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with data-analysis tools and applications such as Pipeline Pilot or Knime
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on the phone, in 1x1 meetings, and in a group setting
- Strong written communication skills to create business-appropriate emails, instant messages, requirements/specifications documents, presentation materials, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience coding in any of the following: Perl, Python, Java, VB, C/C++
- Business analysis
- Data visualization
- Change control