Scientist, Cell Biology and Immunology
We are seeking an energetic Ph.D. level Scientist/Senior Scientist with a background in immunology and autoimmunity to develop novel therapeutic antibody-targeted conjugates that deliver nucleic acids, such as therapeutic siRNAs. This is a hands-on position and the ideal candidate will have a proven record of producing exceptional results in immune cell culture and processing of animal tissues and other lab procedures. The scientist will closely collaborate with colleagues in pre-clinical discovery and present scientific results to multidisciplinary teams and senior management.
Experience and Required Skills:
- A Ph.D. degree in the biological sciences with strong background in cell biology, immunology, autoimmunity, and tumor immunology; experience in studying T cells, Tregs, macrophage, or dendritic cell biology a plus
- Ability to conceive/propose and develop biochemical and cellular assays to probe target biology in modulating immune system signal transduction pathways
- Experience with human and rodent cell isolation/manipulation and proven background in primary and recombinant cellular assay development
- Skilled in performing flow cytometry, Luminex, qPCR, and RNAseq
- Knowledge in analyzing bioinformatic and genomic data
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Critical thinking and ability to analyze and present data in professional publication-ready format
Ability to work independently, take the initiative and work well in a project team-oriented environment.