TEMP - HCP Background Checks Contractor
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Commercial Operations temporary contracting employee is a key contributor to the team responsible for providing proactive support to the Regeneron HCP Contracting group. The temporary contracting professional will support the roll-out of a Due Diligence System which will perform in-depth background checks of experts prior to contracting.
• Build and maintain a master list of consultant and speaker profiles, including batch uploads,
within Regeneron's new Due Diligence System.
• Process confidential personal information for consultants and speakers with the utmost
integrity and discretion.
• Conduct comprehensive background searches of consultants and speakers using
Regeneron's resources, public databases and Thomson Reuters Risk ID tool.
• Assist HCP contracting team and Speaker team with documentation of search results and
communicate/escalate findings to Legal and/or Compliance as appropriate.
• Stay abreast of all pertinent Regeneron policies, procedures and government regulations
(federal, state and international) that relate to due diligence prior to contracting HCPs,
thereby assisting in risk reduction for Regeneron.
• Assist in ad hoc HCP consultant assignments as related to the comprehensive HCP
contracting process, as needed.
• Bachelors degree required.
• 3 + years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience. • 1 + years of pharmaceutical/biotech or related experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Outstanding customer service skills with proven ability to interact
effectively with all levels of management, healthcare professionals
and field-based employees.
• Experience of working in the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or
• Demonstrated understanding of the Physician Open Payments Act
or International equivalent by Country, and all associated reporting
• Detail-orientated with strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to handle confidential information, exercising good judgment
with discretion and attention to pertinent detail(s).
• A self-starter who demonstrates the ability to take initiative, think
and act pro-actively, to ensure process adherence along with
capture of all required data and documentation.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.