Marketing Sr Manager, Access Marketing
We have world-class cross-functional staff across the globe including sales and marketing, regional medical liaisons, oncology nurse specialists and customer account teams to ensure our discoveries go from bench to bedside.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team working on a product launch with the Neuroscience Business Unit. As a member of the US Value & Access team, the Senior Manager position is part of the Reimbursement Access and Value (RAV) team and will report to the Access Marketing Director. This role is responsible for the development and execution of the access tools, resources and field training programs. Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Lead development and execution of Access Marketing resources to support the Neuroscience Business Unit
- Develop tools and training such as access materials for HCPs, patient support services materials, etc.
- Responsible for strategy, messaging, creative development and execution of access materials and resources
- Lead for Business Unit sales meetings, new hire and other training, develop access training content
- Manage agencies and vendors including print production management
- Manage program budgets and monitor performance
- Coordinate and execute market research
- Work cross functionally with Brand Marketing, Operations, Sales Training, BAI market research, etc.
- Work with internal partners to ensure all programs meet Amgen legal, regulatory, and compliance standards
- Material Approval and Compliance (MAC) lead on materials and resource submissions
- Serve as an advisor to the field teams on access support services and resources
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Master's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- 4+ years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space
- 2+ years pharmaceutical or biotechnology sales experience
- Knowledge of the US access and payer environments, coverage and reimbursement, patient support services
- Strategic development experience including developing access marketing strategy, message development, campaign development, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop high impact resources aligned to overall brand strategy
- Highly experienced project manager, has led and managed suite of projects from concept to completion
- Agency and vendor management experience, print production expertise
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision and prioritize a diverse workload of projects and ensure flawless execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and effectively present information
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel; highly experienced in developing strategic slide presentations
- Quick learner, takes initiative, goal oriented and results driven
- Experience working with key internal and external partners, establishing, communicating and managing teams to timelines and project targets
- Strong leadership and ability to drive influence across stakeholders to set direction and align work efforts
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, active listening, and relationship management skills
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients - we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission - to serve patients. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment and inclusion in all that we do.
We equip all our staff members to live well-rounded, healthy lives. Most recently, Amgen added benefits for transgender employees and continues to pride itself on industry-leading, family-friendly offerings for families of all compositions.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.