Manager, Corporate Citizenship
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This role is part of the Corporate Communications and Citizenship team, which manages corporate reputation, internal and external communications, patient advocacy, and corporate citizenship at Regeneron.
Key member of corporate citizenship team develops, manages and executes high-impact/high-visibility employee giving programs focused on driving community involvement through volunteerism, pro-bono and matching gifts.
• Plays a key role in shaping Regeneron's year-round employee giving strategy and leverages leading practices to help create a robust multi-faceted program.
• Represents Citizenship strategy with other Corporate Communications & Citizenship (CCC) senior managers to drive alignment and integration across business functions.
• Develops and implements impactful internal communications to drive broader engagement with Regeneron's employee giving programs.
• Manages employee giving programs to increase participation and advance Regeneron's image as a corporate citizen in our local communities.
• Maintains key relationships with employee-volunteer champions to ensure an empowered and sustainable volunteer leader base within Regeneron.
• Manages global scaling of employee giving programs and liaises with Regeneron's Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS) sites in Rensselaer, NY and Limerick, Ireland, to ensure aligned, highly effective and consistent community engagement strategies.
• Provide strategic guidance and subject matter expertise to corporate CC&C team to optimize employee giving initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages and implements company-wide signature employee volunteer program, Day for Doing Good.
• Develops, executes and/or optimizes year-round giving programs including employee-led service projects, matching gifts, volunteer-time off, pro-bono, and annual volunteer awards.
• Develop and implement communications across internal and external (social media) channels to support employee giving and broader corporate citizenship goals.
• Provide strategic oversight and management of giving program operations including internal/external communications, committee meetings, grants portal, budget, logistics, policies, administration and special projects.
• Defines programmatic goals, create performance indicators and success measures to manage continuous evaluation and improvement
• Tracks emerging volunteer trends in civic engagement and identify opportunities where Regeneron can incorporate these into its programs.
• Builds strong external network and manage key relationships with local grantees, community leaders, nonprofit organizations, educators, vendors and other stakeholders.
• Serves as point-person for employees on matters relating to employee giving and corporate community engagement.
• Performs other essential duties related to successful management of employee giving.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing employee giving programs.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a corporate communications, community relations, citizenship or corporate affairs role.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills. Demonstrated ability to produce clear, compelling, motivating copy for global employee base.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Experience with digital and online channels including corporate intranets, video and social media.
• Demonstrates good judgment. Brings forward new ideas to improve processes and programs.
• Experience in event/meeting planning and project management.
• Experience in developing and managing budgets.
• Able to build relationships and work effectively with diverse stakeholders at all levels.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.