Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Works in a medical device laboratory and/or machine shop to perform testing and development activities defined by the Combination Products Applied Research group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair laboratory and/or machine shop equipment.
• Assist with maintenance of laboratory/machine shop supplies and testing materials.
• Provide subject matter expertise for operation and proper application of laboratory and/or machine shop equipment.
• Develop test methods for testing of combination products. Author operator instructions and logbooks.
• Assist with equipment qualification including preparation of system requirements and IQ/OQ development.
• Perform feasibility testing, test method validation, and design verification, and inspection for combination products.
• Author reports detailing results of testing.
• Document deviations, perform investigations, and implement corrective/preventive actions.
• Assist with combination product, assembly, and test equipment development.
• Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to communicate with transparency
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
• Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times
• Ability to learn and follow routine procedures independently
• Basic troubleshooting skills
• Identify and communicate continuous improvement ideas
• Ability to work in an every-changing environment
• Build and maintain working relationships
• Goes above and beyond by demonstrating proficiencies with assigned tasks
• Ability to gather, generate, and interpret data
• Participates in projects
Education and Experience:
• Level I: AAS in engineering technologies and 0-2 years experience
• Level II: AAS in engineering technologies and 2+ years experience
• Level III: AAS in engineering technologies and 5+ years experience
• Level IV: AAS in engineering technologies and 8+ years experience
• Experience in a cGMP environment preferred but not required.
• Experience with mechanical, electrical, and/or functional laboratory testing preferred.
• For Machine Operators: experience with CNC Machining and CAD/CAM software required.
*Level will be determined by education and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.