Scientific Study Lead
Who we are:
Atreca is a biotechnology company focused on applying its Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology to discover and develop novel cancer immunotherapeutics. Located in Redwood City, California, Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of a growing biotechnology company.
Atreca seeks an experienced scientific leader to plan, coordinate, and bring analytical insight to the execution of scientific projects, including partnerships with leading organizations in industry and academia. In this position you will ensure the success of complex interdisciplinary projects by coordinating and integrating the contributions of diverse internal and external contributors. You will drive all stages of the study life cycle, from generation of study plans, through execution and interpretation, to analysis and reporting of findings. Your understanding of disease mechanisms, immunology, and data analytics will enable effective study design and scientific decision making. Your organizational and communication skills will enable you to manage projects effectively and foster productive collaborations.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and/or leading life sciences R&D projects
- a PhD or equivalent experience in biological research
- an in-depth understanding of molecular and cellular immunology
- familiarity with immune repertoire data analysis and interpretation
- a track record of coordinating complex projects involving multiple organizations
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent project
- experience in oncology research
- statistical data analysis skills in R and/or Python
- experience in drug discovery and development