Scientist/Sr Scientist Cell Line Development
Gensun Biopharma Inc., located in Thousand Oaks California, is a startup company focusing on large molecule biotherapeutics development. The company is seeking a highly motivated scientist with exceptional ability to develop and establish cell lines for potential therapeutics. The qualified candidates will have in depth knowledge and strong hands on experiences in cell line development and bioprocessing area. The candidate will have strong ability in multi tasking and is expected to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing start-up environment with high degree of self-motivation
- Ph.D. or Master degree with over 8 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge and hands on in-depth experience in industrial cell line generation and process optimization. A track record of scientific rigor in relevant areas.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, trouble shooting, laboratory experimentation and documentations
· Goal oriented, organized, capable of prioritizing and working on multiple projects, and able to execute to timelines that meet company goals
- Work well in a cross functional team environment, both independently as well as be willing to help others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driven by a desire to create the next generation of immunotherapy based cancer therapeutics and the vision to offer cancer patients efficacious and tolerable new therapies that extend and improve their lives.
- The opportunity to work in an innovation driven, exciting biotechnology company doing ground-breaking work in the field of immuno-oncology
- The opportunity to work within and have a significant impact on a highly motivated team of like-minded people
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary, bonus potential, stock options, healthcare benefits and paid time-off