Associate Marketing Director - Dermatology, Upadactinib
The Dermatology Associate Director (AD) for Upadacitinib will be responsible for the development of the go to market launch plan, strategic initiatives and their execution. This leader will play an important role in the characterization of the atopic dermatitis market, development of the patient journey and finalization of the key brand elements (positioning, segmentation, targeting, creative & messaging). They will work closely with the integrated business team (IBT) and cross-functional team in development of the launch readiness review process.
This individual will report to the Dermatology Marketing Director, Upadacitinib.
The responsibilities of this role are listed below but may shift based on launch needs:
- Launch Preparation - This individual will lead the launch readiness planning for Upadacitinib Atopic Dermatitis, including the synthesis of market research insights and complex clinical data to ensure strategic execution and a successful launch.
- IBT Support - Assist with the coordination, execution and pull through of all integrated brand team meetings and activities. Support communication and interaction with Dermatology Steering IBT.
- Advisory Execution - This individual will work with the Area Marketing Manager (AMM) team on the development, content and execution of advisories throughout the year to garner a stronger understanding of the customer priorities and unmet needs.
- Managed Care Collaboration - This person will be responsible for partnering with Managed Health Care and trade to synthesize key insights into an access, fulfillment and reimbursement strategy. Collaboration with the Patient Support Team will be critical to ensuring an optimal experience that addresses critical stakeholder needs.
- Agency Liaison and Campaign Development - This person will be responsible for advertising agency interactions and coordination. They will lead the development and execution of a creative campaign and messaging using key customer insights.
- Strategic Communications - Development and execution of an internal and external communication plan in partnership with Medical, Public Affairs, and other cross-functional partners to maximize share-of-voice of Upadacitinib pre- and post-launch.
- Integrated Health Strategy - Responsible for partnering with the Integrated Account Executive team to develop and execute the Integrated Health strategy by identifying key institutions and corporate leaders to engage and facilitate partnerships.
- Congress & Expert Engagement - Responsible for engagement with atopic dermatitis experts and attendance at the key medical congresses to garner a better understanding of the medical condition and customer needs.
- Finance - This individual will ensure Upadacitinib stays within budget and partners with finance and other brand partners to maintain oversight throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Proven ability to complete work product on-time with excellence
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organization skills, attention to detail, execution, and follow-through
- Budget management experience
- 5+ years of relevant brand marketing experience.
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Prior experience in Professional pharmaceutical marketing
- Pharmaceutical launch experience
- Strategic and tactical planning experience
- MBA or other advanced degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled