Director, FP&A, R&D Operations
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals is looking for a Director Financial Planning & Analysis to join our Sales Organization in Marlborough, MA
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, is looking for a collaborative, highly energetic and results driven professional. As an important contributor within a fast-paced company environment, this hands on position requires high attention to detail, superior communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally. The ideal candidate will demonstrate entrepreneurial passion and a desire to continually transform the way analytics are performed.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A, the Director of FP&A - R&D Operations will lead a dynamic clinical development FP&A team. This position will lead the team through change with a focus on developing and enhancing the planning, analysis and reporting through new digital platforms for both Sunovion US and Global Clinical Development. This position will be responsible for the composition of presentations for governing steering committees and other key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the financial management of Sunovion US clinical development programs
- Financial recommendations. Prepare clinical development financial projections for mid and long range plan development and updates inclusive of scenario planning to assist in strategic decisions for Sunovion US and Global Clinical Development.
- Provide accurate and timely financial recommendations.
- Develop Monthly LBEs for the Sunovion US and Global Clinical development. Assure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare strategic presentations
- Elevate financial models through the use of predictive analytics and risk analysis.
- Work side by side with the business & maintain high level of business partnering in order to achieve desired results and business needs.
- Ensure timely completion of budget/forecasts. Maintain all local and global calendars are required.
- Responsible for the supervision, direct management and development of two Financial Analysts. Develop overall project plans for key initiatives/objectives.
- Improve performance of the department by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies.
- Drive scalable FP&A processes, embracing/deploying the use of automation wherever possible.
- Responsible for the timely issuance of monthly/quarterly financial report packages for operational managers, senior management and Global Clinical Development.
- Responsible for the monthly close activities of the department and assure adherence to timelines, IFRS, and corporate policies. Responsible for year-end audit activities.
- Review of purchase orders, capital appropriation requisitions, and personnel requisitions (as needed) to assure compliance with the corporate approval policy and verify budget funding availability.Special projects and analysis as required.