Manager, Strategic Analysis
Are you ready to leverage your academic, financial and analytical expertise within a one of the most entrepreneurial Biotech's in the industry? The Manager, Strategic Analysis will be responsible for formulating and articulating insights about unmet medical needs and the external landscape to help inform key research, clinical development and commercialization decisions. You will have input on assets spanning the entire portfolio within a given therapeutic area, and in partnership with senior leaders, will influence strategic alignment around key development decisions including: advancing the development of assets, indication selection, clinical trial design, and regulatory path. At Regeneron, you will be an important member of an innovative team where your contributions will help drive the success of the company.
The Strategic Analysis group is responsible for understanding, distilling and providing data-driven analyses on the dynamic drug development landscape. These analyses and insights are designed to help benefit our programs and strategy. This high visibility role requires strong communication skills and the ability to distill complex insights to senior leaders throughout the organization, including the executive team. The Manager, Strategic Analysis will play an active role in all of these activities and will also have the freedom to create new ways to contribute toward achieving our company's mission.
• Assess and analyze the market landscape, monitor changes and predict trends in market dynamics and competition
• Build revenue models within the assigned therapeutic area for Regeneron's long-term business outlook
• Communicate the impact of competitor developments to senior management, the Board of Directors, product teams, and investor relations
• Play an active role on clinical development and commercial teams, informing key trial design and strategic decisions
• Work closely with internal constituents in research and development to ensure development decisions integrate insights from the competitive landscape
• Attend medical conferences, monitor investor events and lead team meetings to communicate findings
• Track record of academic excellence
• Bachelor's Degree
• MBA, MD or PhD (equivalent work experience would be considered)
• A minimum of 2 years of related work experience in management consulting or in equity research focused on the Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical sectors
• Command of analytical techniques, statistical reasoning and familiarity with data resources
• Enjoys collaborating and working across functions
• Adept at critiquing scientific and clinical information
• Self-starter who has the ability to generate new and insightful analyses based on large amounts of data
• Strong attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic are required to be successful in this role
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be skilled and experienced in commonly used business software including Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally (20%)
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 years of experience in consulting or healthcare equity research in addition to an advanced degree
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-RE1
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.